Kafka Assistant takes full advantage of your GPU when rendering your UI. This results in a smooth user experience while using less power than before
Dashboards provided by Kafka Assistant allow you to visualize a variety of common health metrics in real time, including incoming and outgoing bytes per second, message volume, request processor idle rate, and more
Generate topology map
Generate topology maps with one click for applications that use Streams API to implement streaming processing, and support exporting various formats such as png, svg, pdf, tk, and dot
Kafka Assistant will automatically recognize and format different data formats, including Text, JSON, AVRO, XML, HEX, MessagePack, and various integer and floating point types
Kafka Assistant keeps historical messages for each topic, and then automatically parses message fields and draws them into graphs (polyline, quadratic fit, ladder), making data changes over time clear at a glance
When creating messages, using the data templates provided by Kafka Assistant, you can generate large, heterogeneous, real-world messages for any development, testing, or demonstration purpose
- Quick view of all Kafka clusters including Brokers, Topics and Consumers
- Support various authentication modes: Plaintext, SaslPlaintext, Ssl, etc.
- Combined with data templates and timers, you can send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to see how your system handles load
- View the content of messages in a section and add new messages
- Displays message formats like JSON, AVRO, XML, MessagePack, Hex, etc. in a pretty format
- Supports converting AVRO format to JSON to facilitate your debugging process
- Add and remove themes and other administrative features
Meet the Redisant Family
Redis visual management and monitoring - suitable for strings, lists, hashes, sets, ordered sets.
Display nodes in a tree structure, monitor server status, multiple data formats: JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack.
Kafka Assistant - Manage Broker, Topic, Group, monitor server status, support multiple message formats.
Gain insight into your queues, subscribe and consume messages, display complete message flow graphs and stress tests.
MQTT Visual management and monitoring - structured topics and dynamic previews, support various message types, draw message.
Pulsar Assistant - manage your tenants, namespaces, topics, subscribe and consume messages, simulate messages and stress test.
More than 30 commonly used development tools; native applications, well-designed, fast and efficient; offline use, respect your privacy.
TinyGUI helps you optimize JPG, WebP and PNG images easily by using tinypng.com's API service. TinyGUI is totally free and open source。