RocketMQ Assistant makes full use of your GPU when rendering interfaces. This results in a smooth user experience while using less power than before
Obtain real-time indicators of the RocketMQ cluster through Prometheus, including the number of message production, the number of consumption, the throughput of message production flowing into the server, the delay time of consumption processing, etc.
View status and reset offset
View the distribution of topics on the queue and message offset; view the consumption position of the consumer group, skip message accumulation, or reset the offset according to the timestamp, etc.
RocketMQ Assistant will automatically recognize and format different data formats, including Text, JSON, YAML, XML, HEX, MessagePack, and various integer and floating point types
Using the data templates provided by RocketMQ Assistant, you can generate massive, heterogeneous, real-world data for any development, testing or demo purposes
Publish ordinary messages, delayed messages, and sequential messages; with data templates and timers, you can send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to understand how the system handles the load
- Quickly view all RocketMQ clusters, including Brokers, Topics and Consumers
- Check which topics consumers subscribe to and which consumers the message queue is assigned to; when there is a backlog of messages, RocketMQ Assistant can help you quickly locate the problem
- Create ordinary messages, delayed messages, and sequential messages; with data templates and timers, you can send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to understand how the system handles the load
- Display JSON, YAML, XML, MessagePack, hexadecimal, and various integer and floating point type messages in a beautiful format
- Create and delete topics, reset consumer offsets, and other administrative functions
- Track messages according to message ID or message Key, and understand the detailed process of messages from production, storage to consumption
- Supports Access Control List (ACL)
- Multi-tab page management, open multiple connections at the same time
Meet the Redisant Family
Redis Desktop GUI - for strings, lists, hashes, sets, sorted sets, streams. Fast, efficient, and takes up very little resources
NoSql Assistant - Connect to multiple NoSql databases simultaneously from a single application to quickly and easily create, manage and maintain databases.
Memcached Assistant - Supporting up to 18 data formats, unleashing the power of caching, making your data management effortlessly intuitive.
ZooKeeper Desktop GUI - display nodes in a tree structure, monitor server status, and multiple data formats: JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack.
Etcd Assistant - Operate your etcd cluster conveniently and efficiently; support views for multiple keys; manage leases, users, roles, and permissions.
Kafka Assistant——Manage Broker, Topic, Group, monitor server status, and support multiple message formats.
RocketMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscription and consumption messages, display message traces and stress tests.
RabbitMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscriptions and consumption messages, showing a complete message flow graph and stress testing.
Pulsar Assistant - manage your tenants, namespaces, topics, subscribe and consume messages, simulate messages and stress test.
HBase Assistant - an intuitive and well-designed graphical user interface that makes database management and development easy for you.
MQTT Desktop GUI - structured themes and dynamic preview, supports various message types, automatically parses message fields and draws them into line charts, making data changes clear at a glance.
Modbus slave station emulator - Simulate multiple slave station devices at the same time, support multiple communication protocols, and quickly build your test platform.
Modbus Master Emulator - create multiple connections at the same time, monitor multiple Modbus slave registers, and quickly debug your slave devices.
More than 40 commonly used development tools; native applications, well-designed, fast and efficient; offline use, respect your privacy.
Data Assistant——Generate large, heterogeneous, real-world data for any development, testing or demonstration purposes.
TinyGUI allows you to easily optimize JPG, WebP and PNG images using tinypng.com's API service. And TinyGUI is completely free and open source.