Through HBase Assistant, you can easily manage the HBase namespace, perform tasks such as adding, deleting, modifying, and querying tables, editing metadata, and configuring column families.
Windows native applications start quickly and occupy less memory during operation, providing users with a lighter and more efficient experience.
With rich filter language support, users can easily implement complex query operations by combining various filters without manually writing code.
Custom Column Type
Easily configure the data type of each column qualifier, supporting Boolean, short, integer, long, floating point, double and string, making it easy to display and edit non-text data.
Pagination and Jump
HBase Assistant enables you to easily jump to specific pages of a table, avoiding the tedious steps of page-by-page queries and improving the efficiency of browsing and navigating table data.
HBase Assistant provides an automatic code completion function when entering filter expressions in the editor, which pops up a list of suggestions to make it easier for users to select and fill in filter conditions.
- Intuitive and well-designed graphical user interface allows you to easily handle database management and development.
- Quickly insert, edit, delete, copy or paste data records into the table-style data editor.
- Use the table designer to easily manage all database objects, create tables, disable tables, delete tables, and configure column families.
- Easily configure the data type of each column qualifier, supporting Bool, Short, Int, Long, Float, Double, and String; easily display non-text data.
- View the Region information of the table, including the Region's start key (StartKey), end key (EndKey), Region server (RegionServer), etc.
- Automatically complete code and quickly write filter conditions based on suggestions in the drop-down list in the filter editor.
- Supports a rich filter language to implement complex query operations by combining various filters without writing code.
- When viewing table data, jump to the specified page is supported.
- Windows native applications start quickly and occupy less memory during operation, providing users with a lighter and more efficient experience.
Meet the Redisant Family
Redis Desktop GUI - for strings, lists, hashes, sets, sorted sets, streams. Fast, efficient, and takes up very little resources
NoSql Assistant - Connect to multiple NoSql databases simultaneously from a single application to quickly and easily create, manage and maintain databases.
Memcached Assistant - Supporting up to 18 data formats, unleashing the power of caching, making your data management effortlessly intuitive.
ZooKeeper Desktop GUI - display nodes in a tree structure, monitor server status, and multiple data formats: JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack.
Etcd Assistant - Operate your etcd cluster conveniently and efficiently; support views for multiple keys; manage leases, users, roles, and permissions.
Kafka Assistant——Manage Broker, Topic, Group, monitor server status, and support multiple message formats.
RocketMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscription and consumption messages, display message traces and stress tests.
RabbitMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscriptions and consumption messages, showing a complete message flow graph and stress testing.
Pulsar Assistant - manage your tenants, namespaces, topics, subscribe and consume messages, simulate messages and stress test.
HBase Assistant - an intuitive and well-designed graphical user interface that makes database management and development easy for you.
MQTT Desktop GUI - structured themes and dynamic preview, supports various message types, automatically parses message fields and draws them into line charts, making data changes clear at a glance.
Modbus slave station emulator - Simulate multiple slave station devices at the same time, support multiple communication protocols, and quickly build your test platform.
Modbus Master Emulator - create multiple connections at the same time, monitor multiple Modbus slave registers, and quickly debug your slave devices.
More than 40 commonly used development tools; native applications, well-designed, fast and efficient; offline use, respect your privacy.
Data Assistant——Generate large, heterogeneous, real-world data for any development, testing or demonstration purposes.
TinyGUI allows you to easily optimize JPG, WebP and PNG images using tinypng.com's API service. And TinyGUI is completely free and open source.