RabbitMQ Assistant takes full advantage of your GPU when rendering the interface. This results in a smooth user experience while using less power than before
Generate topology map
Generate a topology map for the specified vhost with one click, and support exporting various formats such as png, svg, pdf, tk, etc., so that your message flow is clear at a glance
Test producers and consumers
You can test parts of your solution, simulating third-party messages in and out. You can create and edit test messages to send one by one or in batches
RabbitMQ Assistant will automatically recognize and format different message formats, including Text, JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack, and various integer and floating point types
View system status
You can see system status at a glance, check if some queues are getting too large, if there are messages in dead letter queues, etc. See how your entire system is working in near real-time with auto-refresh
When creating messages, using the data templates provided by the RabbitMQ Assistant, you can generate large, heterogeneous, realistic messages for any development, testing or demonstration purpose
- View the backlog of messages in the queue, read and write rates; configuration information of switches and queues in the virtual host
- Combined with data templates and timers, you can send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to see how your system handles load
- Support SSL/TLS transmission encryption to ensure data transmission security
- Organize exchanges, queues, and users in a directory structure
- Add, delete, modify, check for exchanges, queues and users
- Displays message formats like JSON, XML, MessagePack, Hex, etc. in a pretty format
- Add new bindings, publish messages, receive messages; view a list of all consumers in the queue
- More features are supported based on your suggestion
Meet the Redisant Family
Redis visual management and monitoring - suitable for strings, lists, hashes, sets, ordered sets.
Display nodes in a tree structure, monitor server status, multiple data formats: JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack.
Kafka Assistant - Manage Broker, Topic, Group, monitor server status, support multiple message formats.
Gain insight into your queues, subscribe and consume messages, display complete message flow graphs and stress tests.
MQTT Visual management and monitoring - structured topics and dynamic previews, support various message types, draw message.
Pulsar Assistant - manage your tenants, namespaces, topics, subscribe and consume messages, simulate messages and stress test.
Etcd Assistant——Operate your etcd cluster easily and efficiently; support views for multiple keys; manage leases, users, roles and permissions.
More than 40 commonly used development tools; native applications, well-designed, fast and efficient; offline use, respect your privacy.
TinyGUI helps you optimize JPG, WebP and PNG images easily by using tinypng.com's API service. TinyGUI is totally free and open source。