MQTT Assistant takes full advantage of your GPU when rendering the interface. This results in a smooth user experience while using less power than before
Structured Topic & Dynamic Preview
MQTT Assistant makes topics clear by organizing topics into a tree structure. Dynamic previews let you know as soon as your message arrives
MQTT Assistant keeps historical messages for each topic, and then automatically parses the message fields and draws them into graphs (polyline, quadratic fit, ladder), making data changes over time clear at a glance
MQTT Assistant will automatically recognize and format different data formats, including Text, JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack, and various integer and floating point types
Using the data templates provided by MQTT Assistant, you can generate massive, heterogeneous, real-world data for any development, testing or demonstration purpose
When creating messages, along with data templates and timers, you can send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to see how your system handles load
- Multi-tab management, open multiple connections at the same time
- Offer native performance and consume significantly less resources than an equivalent app developed using Web Technologies like Electron.
- Supports MQTT v5.0 and MQTT v3.1.1 protocols, and supports connecting to MQTT servers through WebSocket
- Support SSL/TLS transmission encryption to ensure data transmission security
- Themes are divided into a tree structure with clear layers
- Displays message formats like JSON, XML, MessagePack, Hex, etc. in a pretty format
- Automatically parse the message fields and draw a graph, so that the data changes over time at a glance
- Subscribe to topics and publish messages, search for messages, and send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to see how the system handles load
- Embedded MQTT server, out-of-the-box, supports up to MQTT v5.0 protocol, startup and shutdown delays in milliseconds, to help you quickly carry out local development and testing
Meet the Redisant Family
Redis Desktop GUI - for strings, lists, hashes, sets, sorted sets, streams. Fast, efficient, and takes up very little resources
NoSql Assistant - Connect to multiple NoSql databases simultaneously from a single application to quickly and easily create, manage and maintain databases.
Memcached Assistant - Supporting up to 18 data formats, unleashing the power of caching, making your data management effortlessly intuitive.
ZooKeeper Desktop GUI - display nodes in a tree structure, monitor server status, and multiple data formats: JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack.
Etcd Assistant - Operate your etcd cluster conveniently and efficiently; support views for multiple keys; manage leases, users, roles, and permissions.
Kafka Assistant——Manage Broker, Topic, Group, monitor server status, and support multiple message formats.
RocketMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscription and consumption messages, display message traces and stress tests.
RabbitMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscriptions and consumption messages, showing a complete message flow graph and stress testing.
Pulsar Assistant - manage your tenants, namespaces, topics, subscribe and consume messages, simulate messages and stress test.
HBase Assistant - an intuitive and well-designed graphical user interface that makes database management and development easy for you.
MQTT Desktop GUI - structured themes and dynamic preview, supports various message types, automatically parses message fields and draws them into line charts, making data changes clear at a glance.
Modbus slave station emulator - Simulate multiple slave station devices at the same time, support multiple communication protocols, and quickly build your test platform.
Modbus Master Emulator - create multiple connections at the same time, monitor multiple Modbus slave registers, and quickly debug your slave devices.
More than 40 commonly used development tools; native applications, well-designed, fast and efficient; offline use, respect your privacy.
Data Assistant——Generate large, heterogeneous, real-world data for any development, testing or demonstration purposes.
TinyGUI allows you to easily optimize JPG, WebP and PNG images using tinypng.com's API service. And TinyGUI is completely free and open source.