MQTT Assistant takes full advantage of your GPU when rendering the interface. This results in a smooth user experience while using less power than before
Structured Topic & Dynamic Preview
MQTT Assistant makes topics clear by organizing topics into a tree structure. Dynamic previews let you know as soon as your message arrives
MQTT Assistant keeps historical messages for each topic, and then automatically parses the message fields and draws them into graphs (polyline, quadratic fit, ladder), making data changes over time clear at a glance
MQTT Assistant will automatically recognize and format different data formats, including Text, JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack, and various integer and floating point types
Using the data templates provided by MQTT Assistant, you can generate massive, heterogeneous, real-world data for any development, testing or demonstration purpose
When creating messages, along with data templates and timers, you can send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to see how your system handles load
- Multi-tab management, open multiple connections at the same time
- Offer native performance and consume significantly less resources than an equivalent app developed using Web Technologies like Electron.
- Supports MQTT v5.0 and MQTT v3.1.1 protocols, and supports connecting to MQTT servers through WebSocket
- Support SSL/TLS transmission encryption to ensure data transmission security
- Themes are divided into a tree structure with clear layers
- Displays message formats like JSON, XML, MessagePack, Hex, etc. in a pretty format
- Automatically parse the message fields and draw a graph, so that the data changes over time at a glance
- Subscribe to topics and publish messages, search for messages, and send thousands of messages at a time for performance testing to see how the system handles load
- Embedded MQTT server, out-of-the-box, supports up to MQTT v5.0 protocol, startup and shutdown delays in milliseconds, to help you quickly carry out local development and testing
Meet the Redisant Family
Redis visual management and monitoring - suitable for strings, lists, hashes, sets, ordered sets.
Display nodes in a tree structure, monitor server status, multiple data formats: JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack.
Kafka Assistant - Manage Broker, Topic, Group, monitor server status, support multiple message formats.
Gain insight into your queues, subscribe and consume messages, display complete message flow graphs and stress tests.
MQTT Visual management and monitoring - structured topics and dynamic previews, support various message types, draw message.
Pulsar Assistant - manage your tenants, namespaces, topics, subscribe and consume messages, simulate messages and stress test.
More than 30 commonly used development tools; native applications, well-designed, fast and efficient; offline use, respect your privacy.
TinyGUI helps you optimize JPG, WebP and PNG images easily by using tinypng.com's API service. TinyGUI is totally free and open source。